We are pleased to announce that the Palladion is now an officially registered association! To mark the occasion, we invite you to celebrate with us: tell us what ancient work of art you would like to see featured on our site!
Here is some help: click the links below and find hundreds of thousands of freely accessible artefacts from the world’s greatest museums. Send us your favourite, and we’ll make a post about it. Out of the requests we receive we will decide by lot which three will make it into our next posts.
• Amsterdam, Rijksmuseum van Oudheden: Classical Antiquity/ Egypt
• Vienna, Kunsthistorisches Museum: Classical Antiquity/ Egypt
• Berlin, Staatliche Museen: Classical Antiquity / Egypt
• London, British Museum: Classical Antiquity / Egypt
• Malibu, The J. Paul Getty Museum: Classical Antiquity
• New York, Metropolitan Museum of Art: Classical Antiquity / Egypt
• Paris, Musée du Louvre: Classical Antiquity and Egypt
Send us your answers until 31 July 2021: leave a comment below, send us a message on Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured image: The birth of Athena – Attic red-figure pelike, ca. 460–450 BC. London, British Museum, 1849,0620.14 © The Trustees of the British Museum / CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.